9th and 10th grade Information
- Jump to: Confirmation Information or Middle School Information
- This year, 9th and 10th grade students will meet with their catechist in the classroom for attendance at 9:45am, and sit together for 10am Mass (families are welcome to sit together). Class will follow, from 11:00am until 12:00pm.
Schedules & Sign Ups
- 9th grade 2022-23 Schedule (revised to correct the retreat date to December 10th)
- 10th grade 2022-23 Schedule (revised to correct the retreat date to December 10th)
- Retreat Sign Ups: Permission forms are linked on the sign up genius site.
- For the March retreat date, please sign up by Monday February 20th.
Current Service Opportunities (as of 14 December 2022)
- Service Hours Form
- Bingo at Elizabeth Residence: January 12th, 6pm-7pm. Please download this permission form and email to [email protected]
- Sandwich Sunday, 2nd Sunday of each month:
- January 8th
- February 12th
- March 12th
- Friday February 17, 2023: Holy Name Card Party at St. Matthew. Students help with handing out popcorn and raffle tickets to guests at the card party. Additional information to follow.
- Sunday May 14th, 2023: Mother’s Day Breakfast. Students help with serving coffee and beverages at the breakfast in the St. Matthew Cafeteria, additional info to follow.
- Choir member or cantor: sing at special events throughout the year. Contact Chris O’Loughlin, [email protected].
- Powerpoint in church: help to run the powerpoint presentation during Mass that shows the music and parts of the Mass. For more information, please contact Chris O’Loughlin, [email protected], 414-762-4200 ext. 16.